Friday 24 January 2014

Website & Facebook page, online!


Follow me on facebook!


It's been a good week of work, but we made it! We took some pictures, sat for some time in front of the computer to select them, and then set up this blog, the facebook page, and last but not least, the website. We still have a few things to add here and there, like rates, dog training information and stuff, but we're quite happy with what we've got so far.

Now you can find me, see what I do, and of course contact me. You're welcome to get in touch for pretty much anything regarding your horse's feet, or your dog's behaviour (I'm not sure I can do much about your dog's hooves though, but for the rest, do contact me!)

Look what we've done!

OK. Enough pixels for today. Time to get out and throw the ball!


 Come and visit my website!



No comments:

Post a Comment